This simplifies the ‘get mail’ process when you have multiple email accounts in Thunderbird.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines icon (to the right of the Search field – top right of screen in Thunderbird)
- Select “Add-ons”.
- Enter “Get All Mail” in “Search all add-ons” field (top right of screen).
- Press ‘Enter’ button
- Select the “Install” button when the “Get All Mail Button Thunderbird” option is displayed under ‘Available Add-ons’
- Restart Thunderbird when it finishes installing.
- Right click on the Toolbar (near “Write”) and select “Customize…” from the popup menu.
- Drag any toolbar buttons from the Customize Toolbar window to the spot you want it to appear on the Toolbar. The “Get All Mail Accounts” button will likely be at the bottom of the Customize Toolbar window. Drag the standard Get Mail button from the toolbar and replace it with the “Get All Mail Accounts” button.